More About Jody Ruth
Since founding Redstones, Ms. Ruth has partnered with her clients to achieve outstanding successes. Her key engagements include:
- Developing carrier relationships and leading efforts for structuring deal terms for a major media company creating a Mobile Virtual Network Operator (MVNO).
- Serving as CFO for a mobile satellite service provider through its high-growth period, managing cash and production, ensuring the business was self-funded and profitable, and culminating in its sale to a public company.
- Developing customer profitability models for a professional services agency, resulting in renegotiations with a major customer that led to a doubling of profit.
- Developing a revised operating plan for a venture-backed company that was successfully implemented by the company to achieve its operational goals.
- Identifying the need for a revised strategy to include productization of IP for a professional services firm, resulting in record growth from implementing this strategy.
- Revising the selling strategy for a professional services firm for individual projects to a multi-year blanket agreement with specifics to be specified throughout the term. The win-win result was an immediate backlog in excess of current year revenues and increased efficiency for both customers and client due to focus on delivery and not negotiations.
- Association of Corporate Growth (ACG)
- Financial Executives International (FEI)
- BS in Accounting from The Pennsylvania State University.